Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
Lots of things. Videos on the YouTube channels "SciShow" and "Crash Course" among many other projects. He has a brother named John who is also involved in some things.
Neat, never heard of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
This is the first time I've heard that word in a non-legal manner, but still, I giggled at the thought that it can be read as if your first instinct was "Neat! How can I sue him?"

But here's a short one. Don't eat beef.

Oh, my bad. I thought you meant it wasn't unlikely in the real world. Yeah, i am 100% on board with the "eclipses are fine to have in fiction".
I've always heard the term actionable used in the way I did, where it's a word to say like... what is actually doable, you know?

Neat- I feel like he's being pedantic in that. Yes, technically, volcanoes are places where the magma is currently coming out, but the obvious intent is "we should put trash in magma to get rid of it" and for most laymen, "magma is located in volcanoes" is a perfectly reasonable statement. He's right that burning trash in magma would not be a good way to get rid of it though, so I feel like he should have led with that and not "well actually, if you put it into a volcano the volcano would blow it out" a statement that is perfectly reasonable. It makes him sound like an ******* and less trustworthy, imo. I also don't know get the "don't eat beef" part- I don't know if it's purely a health thing or because corporations pollute the environment to create it (which isn't in my control), but I think I will continue to eat meat that tastes good actually.

Yeah no problem.