Quote Originally Posted by Linneris View Post
The dragon is still alive, right? Looks like Bloodfeast was safely ejected into unoccupied space without harming him.
You just have to look at the dragon's eyes (which is usually a bad idea, in-story). No 'X's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
Vaarsuvius is deliberately helping Belkar. Character growth!
I don't think that V has any particular intention in that regard. It's a consequence, but not a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by gbaji View Post
I'm still not at all seeing how on earth "leave a giant hole" works here. This is an underground dungeon, with no physical connection to any other location in the Hollow (and required going through a magic portal to get here). The odds that there is a thin wall separating this dungeon and one that TE is in or will be entering soon is very very close to zero. It would defeat the entire purpose of having all those dungeons, and requiring that someone get all the marks from exploring all of them before the portal to the Final Dungeon appears, if one could enter the Final Dungeon just by battering down a single wall somewhere.
It would be a very cartoony effect: a series of dragon-shaped holes through multiple walls/doors. I don't think Rich would go that route; it would undermine the tone of the comic.