1. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Wreck of the Harmonious Spirit (OOC D&D 3.5)

Quote Originally Posted by CircleNavigator View Post
    No problem with you multiclassing as a sentinel, but standard multi-classing penalties apply. How many levels did you want to gain? What deity would your character follow and why the sudden surge of devotion?

As for magic items, a watch lamp, vest of defense, unicorn pendant, boots of striding and springing, cloak of charisma. Those are just off the top of my head. Do you intend to be ranged combat only?
    This shipwreck will make them realize the importance of people working together and looking out for each other's good. Potentially early in the campaign, they may encounter an evil person, too. The paladin dip will only be 2 levels worth (levels 8 and 9) before returning to bard.

As far as deities go, I'm partial to NG or CG, maybe some kind of patron deity of art and music, since Stylianos is still predominantly a bard.

I intend to be mostly ranged combat.

Quote Originally Posted by CircleNavigator View Post
    I hate to break it to you but you’re not investigating the shipwreck. You're on the shipwreck, no one is coming to save you. Your skills are exactly why Captain Fairhorn or Mr. Zipnog would have invited you along.

As for spells Cause Fear Disguise / Alter Self, Feather Fall, Identify, Sleep, Unseen Servant, Any buffs, Invisibility, plus healing is always useful.

As for backstory you can make your character anyone you want them to be.
    I still need to add my spells. I keep forgetting.
    Last edited by Zhentarim; 2024-04-11 at 12:39 PM.