I think I'll try to have Yedra go without Mindblank - except if it's needed for plot reasons (e.g. to avoid divinations).
I've been trying to avoid blanket immunities (though they are definitely a usual part of high-level 3.5E play), which in the end I think could make the game more fun for me. I did pick up a Ring of Freedom of Movement because it can suck for a meleer to just be stuck far from an opponent.
I'll just have to hope Irresistible Dance or other "no-save you fail" abilities are not used too much against her.
(You do have permission to Mindblank her if she gets Charmed or Dominated!! But her saves/defensive abilities are pretty decent.)

Taking a quick look at your sheet, and given that this is not a high-op game, I'd say you may not need Persisted Wraithstrike AND Persisted Divine Power AND Shapechange. Two out of the three should be more than enough to contribute (perhaps one is even enough!); with all 3, you would only need to roll attack to check for a 1... Just my 2c, obviously feel free to try it out as-is and see how it plays out.