Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
alvight. you do not know how much effort it took to write that

everyone gimme an epilogue. feel free to go into as much detail as you want and then we'll call it

its been fun yall
You’re a champ, Bramble. You picked up this game ages ago when we were all keen to play but our last GM had dropped off the face of the earth, you told us what you could offer and then you carried us all this way. It’s been fun collaborating with you and bringing the story all this way.

But hey, we don’t have to chop the story here. Look, I’ll grab the ball here and run it into the end zone for all the Bretonnia stuff. That’s my jam anyway so I have a bunch of it preconstructed in my head. Once Mousillon and Bordeleaux’s adventures have wrapped up, we’ll have a chat here about whether we want to call the game, or fish for a new GM to take us on the treasure hunt arc, or whatever. But whatever happens, we’ll be okay.

Thanks for everything Bramble. If you want to stick around just to read and commentate when you feel like it, feel free; but if you dip, no hard feelings at all. Getting a group through multiple threads on GitP is like a 1:100 ratio for GMs and you should be proud of that.