He blinked again and said, "Ah. I thought he wasn't familiar... we have enough rooms, and one for the guards of dignitaries as well. I'll make sure to tell my wife we'll have guests, and we'll make sure there's food for you at dinner. Now," Standing up, he gestured for Nomis and Sin to follow him and he said, "Let me show you to your rooms tonight, so that you have a chance to unpack and relax."

With that, he leads you into the hall and two doors down from his office. When he spots Vinc, he points at the dwarf and says, "You. I'll want to talk with you as well. Your room tonight is at the end of the hallway, first door past the stairs on the right." When the guard nods assent and moves to his bunk, the Mayor says to the two of you, "And for you, these two rooms are yours. No keys, but there is a deadbolt that can be slid if you desire privacy, and a bell string beside the bed if you need a servant for anything."

Seeing Vinc already leaving the guard bunk room, Mayor Foreman nods to you and says, "I'll give you some time alone. Excuse me." With that, he steps away from you and gestures for the dwarf to join him in his office.