"And in case you got some bright idea or think I'm not serious about this..."
The bear pulls a dead body from behind the podium. It's visibly been shot multiple times. Immediately, the speakers make an annoucement in the bear's voice :
"A body has been discovered !"

"I suppose since the system is working so well, I'll give you a freebie. Time to head for your first Trial !"
The floor opens to reveal an elevator ready to take you down. You're hesitant at first, but one by one, you all decide to climb aboard. You quickly reach an audience chamber with seats set up for each of you... and one for the dead?

Even though he didn't take the elevator, the bear is already here, sitting upon the judge's chair.
"I just realised that I forgot to introduce myself. I am Monokuma, the game master, and I will be presiding over our trials. Ahem. I declare this session open !"

"Let's begin with an eulogy. This trial is held to avenge the death of Cazero, who was the Ultimate Bouncer."
You are the Ultimate Bouncer
As an action in any phase, you can make a public list of players. Only these players may join your hangout group in the following phase. Players not on the list who try to hangout with you are forced to sulk and will learn your identity and the name of your Ultimate talent.
As a daily life (night) action, you can redirect on you actions from outside your hangout group targeting anyone in your hangout group. You trace the actions you redirected and learn the identities of their perpetrators.
"Whoever feels like filling the role of the accusation may now present their opening statement."

The game has started ! Trial 0 is in session. The phase will end in approximately 70 hours.