1. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: The Noctuary (D&D 3.5e, Level 20+ Adventure)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    I have in fact opened this can of worms knowingly. The answer is request first. Per my prior allowing of PF material, I am likely to OK it unless there's a 3.5e version.
    I will have some interest in a few little PF things, will get back on that.
    As I mentioned above, things like Leadership should outside of special circumstances be relegated to support or RP, with the player finding an excuse to make it so.
    Cool with that, I'll have to still come up with a grand dream or ambition to fulfill.
    OK on all.
    Thanks!, will update her stats/ and start building a sheet.
    Use the starting array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, and 8. Average each HD, rounding up (per HD).
    Okidoki
    Answered.
    Yup!.
    OK on both.
    How much gold do the cohorts start with? or do we have to pay them from our own starting funds?

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    For purely thematic reasons I'd like to request the Endless trait from Dragon Magazine #354, page 52. I would of course grab the Wedded to History feat on page 54 and go with the Apostle of the Forgotten "background" for it.

I was thinking that she could be the only person alive that remembers the God of Death that ruled long before Jergal and that her wish is to see that god return to its rightful place, which she wants to use the Noctuary to achieve. I think it really fits with the idea of her being this ancient and frightening portent of death and the idea that there were older gods than the ones remembered in Faerun is kinda spooky.

Whether it'd be a good thing or not is another matter entirely, given that it could very well be like someone wishing to free the Titans so they can overthrow the Olympians.
    I'm not the Dm, But I do know Jergal was the FIRST god of death, there were none before him (counting "human" gods anyway).

Imo Gods like Jergal and Amaunator and Garagos should not be messed with, lol. They are the originals!
    Last edited by Burning Spear; 2024-04-28 at 08:35 PM.
    GNU Sir Terry Pratchett