1. - Top - End - #1353
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Domino Quartz's Delightfully Quaint Random Banter Thread #248

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    My birthday is coming up this Saturday. I'll be 39,000,000 years old.
    Cool.

I somehow got hit by a truck despite never leaving my house. The process destroyed my body utterly and cast my soul across the multiverse where I eventually landed in Earth 616 and was reincarnated as/essentially stole the body of the offshoot that the Carnage Symbiote left behind in the body of Detective Jon Shayde when it abandoned him as a host. As this offshoot was spawned after Carnage stole the multiversal traveling powers of The Spot, among other things, it was simple enough for me to open a portal to the Arctic and find the Orb's body, still where it was left in the ice after he was murdered by the Multiversal Masters of Evil, and harvest the Watcher's Eye from it in order to gain sufficient cosmic awareness back to Earth-1218(IE, his one.)

...Though not before finding and cannibalizing the two separate corpses left behind by the orignal Cletus Kassady in order to absorb his dark magic and extremis virus enhancements.

I was gone for maybe ten minutes of our relative time. Oddly, there's no sign of damage to my house from when the truck drove into it. Weird, right?

Took me another five minutes to figure out how to shapeshift to look like my original human body.

Anyway, later I'm gonna go on a rampage across the multiverse and attempt to become the Ultimate Life Form.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2024-04-29 at 03:05 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks