1. - Top - End - #1389
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Domino Quartz's Delightfully Quaint Random Banter Thread #248

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Honestly my biggest issues with Rater's 'ultimate life forms' is that they seem to lack ways to reproduce. Which is all well and good until a weakness gets written in and suddenly having your species continue past your death becomes very important. Being able to survive disintegration doesn't mean absolutely nothing can kill you.
    *Insert sex=useless joke here*

Given that the target example in this case uses a symbiote as a base template and symbiotes have both the ability to replicate themselves and will spontaneously spawn a brand new, stronger symbiote* in response to major threats in eh near future, that's not an issue.

*Venom spawned Carnage when Thanos was gathering the Infinity Stones and Sleeper before the return of Tel-Kar, it's first host, who was fully prepared to force it to commit multiple genocides. Carnage spawned Toxin when the during Avengers disassembled, Scorn in the lead-up to the Chaos War, and Raze and it's unnamed sibling around the time of Civil War II. Dylan Brock, who strictly speaking is more Venom's son than Eddie's, was also born at a time that he'd be old enough to help fight against Knull when the King in Black arrived on Earth and the unique circumstances of his conception are brought up at the same time this was. There's no confirmed corresponding event for the Life Foundation Symbiotes, but they were extracted and gestated artificially rather than being natural births so they're an exception.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2024-04-30 at 10:13 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks