1. - Top - End - #225
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: The Noctuary (D&D 3.5e, Level 20+ Adventure)

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    "Good" taste? I don't know, I started will Favored soul, and then thought what sort of person would evolve from being infused with the essence of Bane? Interesting question IMHO, and the sort of person that would seek the impossible to gain ultimate power.
    Well, taste is subjective, lol. Sudden influx of L.E. app's is just surprising, 2-3 all seemingly "at once" makes me worry a bit,

Imo Bane is a trope that's been overdone, just like Cyric I guess, (I don't like Kelemvore either for that matter, heh.)

Bane is good for an overarching evil organisation, if I'd go for a player-evil, then I'd rather go with the likes of Velsharoon, Set, Sebek, (alternative War-god) Garagos anyday over Tempus, Abbathor if Dwarven or associated..
    //tangent

Seems I forgot that +6 Tomes don't exist, dangit, are they epic items?, can we start with Epic items? or do we have to be above 20th lvl to be allowed to go that way?

I shuffled some points around, so no need persay for Epic Stats + items.

Isn't there an unholy Skull of some sorts that gives Desecrate centered on the person indefinately?

@Chaincomplex
    DO we need to start with common as a bonus language? I feel it detracts from all the dialects that are part of Forgotten Realms tbh, and I hate common, lol. (as an Interpreter/ Translator, I am kind of a puritan when it comes to languages.)

I find that if one looks at the Languages mentioned in all the regions of Faeruhn, Chondathan is the most prolific.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Go with +2 LA.
    Is there an Level Adjustment for the Mummy/ Mummified Creature? in those threads?
    Last edited by Burning Spear; 2024-05-01 at 11:16 AM.
    GNU Sir Terry Pratchett