Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
As per Hinjo's words, paladins at the throne room are reinforcements, not the whole force.
He says "They are not there to guard the gate alone. They are there as reinforcements."

I always interpreted that as "They are not there solely to guard the gate, but as reinforcements (when they die)." Perhaps as reinforcements for Soon, he meant. But I didn't think he meant that there were many other spirits also there.

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
There is also characters who weren't in the throne room before: the guy with viking helmet, the girl with bare midriff and long hair, the girl with blue stripe, the guy with dark visor, the guy with white visor, the girl with bare midriff and medium hair, the girl with bare midriff and short hair, the old woman with bun, the old guy with blue helmet, the old guy with black helmet, the old guy without helmet but with white beard, the old guy without helmet but with grey beard, the guy with messy blue hair.
I didn't look through all of the strips, but maybe then there were more who came back. Looking at the ends of 448 and 449, I largely see the same people.

(And even if there are some we didn't see, I dunno if that means past members of the Guard also came back, or Rich just got bored of drawing the same characters over and over. There might not be a way to get a real answer to this except from him.)