Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
Isaera listens to Jakk'ari's translated plea, her eyes shifting a bit from side to side, among her companions and their visitor.

"Well.. I don't think he expects us to leave right now? It's getting late and the weather is quite terrible," she says.

"I suppose we could help, although.. this feels like searching for a needle in a hay stack, doesn't it? Kind of like those marines..."

"Does he even have an idea of what route they might have taken? How long is the journey?"

Jakk'ari

Ahh... well I see, the elements will be most forthcoming with the two of us. But I see your point. We succeeded with ranger skills of Sergent Zachary Black, guidance from the alliance, and hospitality from the horde. Delaying our departure would be prudent with our faculties and conditions.
Jakk'ari notes as his enthusiasm subsides in the midst of his disheveled party.
You may rest while I will see what else Roshorn knows and what he does not.

Turning to Roshorn Jakk'ari renews his questioning.
Roshorn, do you know which route your clan may have taken and what may have prevented them from arriving here? Are there any scouts in Azshara who will come to our aid? My clan and I have saved people lost in the wilderness on multiple occasions but have had scouts or directions while doing so. I also fear the guidance elements will not be available should an arcane adversary be responsible for your clan's dissapearance.

Spoiler: Hopefully Emelia will not be leaving immediately
Show
Hopefully Emelia and the other the paladins are going to take some time to prepare their campaign to plan out the logistics.