Arnold shrugs and passes the cigarette back to Alexandra. He nods his head in agreement with her comment about the Wytch coming back and says with enthusiasm, "Agreed." He clicks his teeth, then the short man adds, "It's an odd time man. I mean, I'm glad the Wytch is gone and I hope she never comes back." But then he leans in close to Jen and in a whisper he says, "But like, what are we supposed to do now? You can feel it among the Brotherhood; that question. Some people are already losing their enthusiasm."

Alexandra glares at her husband. Recognizing the glance, Arnold shuts his mouth and gives her an apologetic shoulder shrug.

Frank raises a hand, "As cliche as it is I suppose it boils down to being afraid of the unknown. The one threat that I now know for certain exists is possibly gone for good, though I'm not going to stop keeping an eye out for signs of her anytime soon. She... left an impression."
Levi raises a bushy eyebrow at this, and leans forward. "Her? She? And what exactly was this thing that you refer to?" He waves away Frank's further ramblings, seemingly uninterested in conversation about vampires and things that go bump in the night. Shaking his head he says, "Let's pretend I have any knowledge about such fantastical things that you talk about. First, I think you need to tell me about what you have SEEN!" Eyes narrowing, a stern look on Julius Levi's face, the man looks like he might be trying to intimidate Frank, or maybe just pass gas.