One that comes to mind for me is the game Shadow of the Colossus. Whenever you see people discuss it online, it's praised up and down as fantastic, sometimes as one of the greatest games ever made. When I finally picked it up and played it, I found it very underwhelming - a few good ideas for a boss fight spread far too thin over 16 of them, with very little else even there to speak of. I simply cannot see in it whatever it is that its fans do.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, I've generally liked post-Endgame Marvel movies. I haven't seen Antman or the Disney+ shows, but I absolutely loved Guardians 3 and would probably say it's my favorite Marvel film, and rate Multiverse of Madness and No Way Home quite highly among the series personally. The rest may not have been their best work ever, but I still largely enjoyed seeing them - Black Widow less so than the rest (I only even went to see that one because some friends invited me), but even it had its moments. Don't understand the doom and gloom people who talk like the whole thing has been terrible since Endgame. I wish it felt like they were building towards something again - the lack of any Avengers movie or much setup for one for so long is quite noticeable - but individual films have remained worth seeing to me.

Oh, back on video games and a more positive note: Marvel's Midnight Suns. It seems to have underperformed, but I absolutely loved it. The combat system is a blast to play, with the card game element making for surprisingly engaging gameplay that's never quite the same twice, even when replaying the same level. The way all of the abilities interact and the kinds of things you're able to pull off with them was just great. And while the story was nothing special, it was perfectly fine, and got in some cool moments at times. The big finale, while a touch long, was a very satisfying capstone fight that forced you to use everything you had quite well to pull through too. It's not flawless - I don't enjoy scouring the grounds for crafting ingredients when you need/want those - but it was a great time, and I'm disappointed it didn't fare better. I'd love to see the sequel it teased at the end.