Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
Oh yes! The limit is going to be the flexability of the stock against the bending of the paper path. If the printer does a 180 (as my in-law's printer used to) then you have no chance.
Looking at HP's website for the Officejet Pro 8615, it duplexes by default. So it probably does a 180.

The sticky surface would either be the glossy photo paper, or your ink. I'm guessing you won't be able to do much about the ink, so the opposite of glossy is matte. The same folks that make the glossy paper you already used have a matte option, but I couldn't find it in the same thickness as what you're already using. If the thickness is really important to your final project, I found this from another seller that's closer to what you are presently using but matte. Naturally, it's best to test a few things before buying in bulk.

What's the end result supposed to look like? I'm a cheapskate, so what came to mind was to just print on "plain" copy or draft paper, cut out the result, and put it into a penny sleeve with a playing card or notecard backing it. Similarly, FedEx/Walgreen's/Wal-Mart, even Google Photos offers printouts of images on photo paper. If you can deal with the result being one-sided, they'd probably be close to a playing card and probably cheaper when you figure in the cost of unicorn blood.