Quote Originally Posted by Roguewolf View Post
DEATH!
The Slime lets out a death rattle as the knives piece it's viscous body, fading away to ash.

Pyro Jack turns and glares at the frenchman as his lantern is stolen and then turns back to Sakuma. "N-n-now wait a hee-ho minute!"

The shot from Sakuma's nails its head before it can make its plea. The demon begins to dissolve before any innards spill from the bullet holes.

Yoshiro comes out from his hiding spot and looks around. "Looks like that's all of them for now. That other one seems to have run away, but it could be back any minute now."

Arata looks around and starts to check on Sakuma's injuries. "You ok dude? Seems like you had a pretty nasty hit there." He turns to Yoshiro. "And what did you call that thing? A Persona, like... the game we played?" His expression was confused as Yoshiro nodded.

"That's what the voice that called to me said. It told me what to look for, and to call these things Personas." He looked at the ground. "I just hide and tried to focus like what Chrétien-san suggested earlier. No weapon means I can't fight like you guys."

Arata offered a comforting smile. "Hey, if it works, it works. And so long as we all lived. Seems weird that it just kinda, took control after you said that." He looks at the spot where the Pyro Jack had been a moment earlier. "Persona, huh..... wonder if we're the only ones......"

Combat Ends!
Each Party member gets 6 XP!
The demons dropped 2000 yen, a Agi Stone, and a Revival Bead.
We work differently and for different purposes, the Lady of the Lake told Chrétien. Through you, my champion, I can effect your world — so long as you serve me. In time, you may learn to do this on thine own. For now, call me forth that I may heal thy friend.

Chrétien obeyed.

Taking the lantern from the edge of his rapier, he dripped to one knee, bowing his head and resting his rapier, point down, on the floor.

Before him, the Lady of the Lake, bearing a golden cup, shimmered into existence as if walking out of a mist. She stepped forward, smiling gently and extending the chalice towards Sakuma.

“Drink,” she said in a tone that floated somewhere between an invitation and a command. “Drink and be healed.”

Spoiler: The Lady heals Sakuma!
Show
Diarama: 2d6+2 9