View Single Post

Thread: Strange dungeon

1. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Strange dungeon

---------------Mind Horse------------

Oh, I have been here forever! As long as I can think off. And yes I get regular brushes, though people don't play much with me. They do ask me pretty often if I want to eat a brain. What even is a brain? Is it tasty?

-----------Big glass chamber----------

You open the big doors to the "Big Glass Chamber" and it opens up to a big room with a lot of glass containers. Almost all of them are filled with a murky fluid, which prevents you from seeing into it. On the container nearest to you, theres a THUNK! and you see something lumpy retreat back into the murky waters.

Around one container are three individuals with white robes, one of them has some purple insignia stitched unto it and presses a needle against one murky container, shortly afterwards, inside the container you see something that resembles an ogre with a lot of fur and the muzzle of a rat with multiple arms, before going murky again. The other two white robes scribble furiously on they're clipboards.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2024-05-10 at 07:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.