1. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Inside the Tank
    Another missile lands in the formation of droids and blows a sizable crater into the bridge, while the clones follow your lead and continue to blast them to smithereens. The remaining droids reorganize themselves into two squads, a cluster of B-1's and a squad of B-2's.

Spoiler
    Show
    we're using the squad rules for the B-1's and B-2's, which means their HP are doubled, all of their attacks gain 1 square splash, they get a Damage Threshold of 10, and +4 attack, and area attacks do double damage against them.

The enemy tank stays where it is and trains its weapons on your vehicle...

Spoiler
    Show

Tank Attack

Heavy Laser Cannon:
    Attack Bonus: +4, Damage:
    (1d20+4)[9] (miss)
    6d10x2(6d10)[41]

Light Blaster Cannon:
    Attack Bonus: +4, Damage: 2d10x2
    (1d20+4)[14] (miss)
    (2d10)[10]

Blaster Cannon
    Attack Bonus: +4 , Damage:
    (1d20+4)[16] (hit)
    3d10x2 (3d10)[19] x2 - 38 - DR15 = 23 - negated by vehicular combat

Missile Launcher:

Attack Bonus: +4, Damage: 6d6
    (1d20+4)[15] (miss)
    (6d6)[12]

Tank Hp = 152/160

Luckily droids are poor shots, but one blaster cannon does make contact, slagging a portion of the front armor of your tank. The temperature inside immediately rises, but not unbearably so.

Outside the tank

The combined attacks of the tank, the clones, and the rest of the party destroy the formation of droids, and only a few stragglers remain. The enemy tank, however, looks to be targeting your vehicle.

"Uh oh," the heavy weapon clone says, and he takes three lumbering steps then dives for cover behind a burnt out speeder, well away from the tank.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2024-05-14 at 05:45 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig