Bellinda Swiftfoot
Female Lawful Good Halfling Bard (w/ 2 Archetypes), Level 5, Init 4, HP 12/37, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 15, CMD 16, Fort 5, Ref 10, Will 6, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
“Dawnbringer” (+1 Cold Iron Scimitar) +13 (1d4+10, 18-20/x2)
Light Mace +8 (1d4, 20/x2)
Dagger +8 (1d3, 19-20/x2)
Mithril Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16
Condition None
Bellinda thanks Trinia for the healing with a brief, "Thanks - that really hurt before your magic," as she maneuvers the little boat safely to the pier. Once they're out of immediate danger and headed towards the cathedral she explains, "We're going to request sanctuary at the temple to Saranrae. The priests there won't let an innocent woman be killed, no matter what the masses say. Come on, and stick to the shadows as much as you can manage without looking weird..."

For her part, the little halfling has no trouble moving almost invisibly, taking advantage of back alleys, poorly lit streets, and wooded parks as she leads the way silently. It's still several minutes before she's confident that they will make it unmolested, but when she arrives at the modest cathedral she leads Trinia to a back door - "Service entrance," - and knocks loudly until an acolyte arrives.

"We need to see a priest, right away," she says to the faithful, explaining little else but uncharacteristically forcing her way inside with the refugee. "Is anyone here tonight or do I need to go get someone? She needs to be brought to a private room, one of the long-term apartments for victims of abuse. Can you do that for me?" Bellinda asks after presenting her holy symbol to the fellow worshipper of the Dawnflower.

Spoiler: OoC
Show
I'm obviously taking some liberties, but have no strong opinion on the acolyte's sex or if there is a priest present immediately. However, if none is at the cathedral when they arrive, Bellinda will see to Trinia's immediate safety and then go to the nearest home to speak with a priest tonight. She's sure that she will need a clerical sponsor to provide safe-haven for Trinia and to keep her presence at the church secret.

Only after Trinia is safely hidden away will Bellinda consider what she will be doing next to rejoin the party and address concerns about her illegally freeing a prisoner...I wouldn't be surprised if Bellinda needs to develop a good disguise for a while...

Do you need more from me, @Inspectre?