Julius Levi watches Frank take another oyster with a grin. He manages to hold out for almost a minute while listening to Frank before going in for his next. Something has changed in the last few minutes as Frank has told his story. The haughty indifference is gone from Levi's face as he listens. As Frank talks about the Brotherhood, he nods with approval, his eyes bright and attentive. Levi grins and it is almost friendly. "I see," he says when Frank is done speaking, clasping his hands together on the table, "I must admit, I had not... expected this today. I was not prepared to believe you, to be honest." He clears his throat. "Anyways, as I do believe what you are saying, I must admit that I am quiet impressed. We had been aware of The Wytch for quiet some time... and well, had considered her dangerous enough that we had chosen to watch and wait. You and your friend... Jen was it? You've made quiet an accomplishment for someone uninitiated."

Levi pauses and takes another drink again noisily clearing his throat. "Anyways," he continues, "you have the right of The Brotherhood. They aren't much more than a bunch of rednecks with guns and a few half-useful tomes." He leans in again, his expression shifting to something cold and stern. When Julius Levi speaks, his voice is barely audible above a whisper as he says, "Most people are completely unaware of just how many things prey upon our society and our people. If they knew how many old wives tales had some truth to the, there would likely be panic in the streets. There is much to know... and probably much that we could share. But I an my associates, we don't share that information openly, and for good reason. But, perhaps we could come to an agreement, if you are willing."