Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blobby View Post
To some extent, this is normal. I've never seen two STs run the same game system in the same way. While this does increase 'playability', it also means I normally end up needing to have quite a bit of a chat while doing creation to ensure my PC can actually function as desired in their chronicle.

However, I cannot help you with Changeling, I'm afraid.
I'd add that Changeling is a C-tier game that was barely played during its heyday - a time in which many WW splatbooks were produced almost entirely by one person with minimal oversight and no checking to make sure they were compatible with the rest of the own system - and is basically a relic now.

The 20th Anniversary edition was released by Onyx Path in 2017. Considering how Onyx Path works, which is as a nostalgia press far more than a real game company, that means there Rich Thomas held a kickstarter backed by some tiny number of people (potentially less than 1000), and a small group of freelancers was paid basically nothing to compile material, throw it together into modern formatting software, and shovel out a book almost certainly without the whole team ever meeting in person (the WW Wiki lists seventeen authors for the core book, which is absolute madness). Huge issues with the rules and internal consistency is an inevitability.