Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
Season 2 is worth a look. yes, they have to mix together stuff from multiple books, but if you roll with it season 2 had some good stuff in it. And some "uh, what?" stuff.
I want to see season 3.
For me, season 2 of Wheel of Time just had a moment early-mid season 2 where it clicked and just got good. I'm not sure how it happened but it was like the lead actor remembered he's the lead actor of a show that also has Rosamund Pike so he better up his level acting, and then the writers were like "**** we've got someone good here we need to give him lines and storylines that are worth that", and the special effects people suddenly got extra hours each day to make sure things looked good. It was just that sometime during season 2 every part of the show got better, leading up to a genuinely enjoyable finale.

With RoP, I was faced with how much I just enjoy high budget fantasy, no matter how bad the rest of it is. Morfydd Clark was incredible and the Elrond bit was fun and everything else was terrible but I enjoyed all of it anyway. Season 2 looks even worse, so I'm kind of excited to see it.