1. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: What drives a poor reputation for the Rogue class?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post

2024 is relevant because it shows us what the designers felt/feel isn't working from 2014, it's as simple as that.
    No.
    You moved the goalpost since you responded to my post, and I posted about actual play in an actual edition that has been played for 10 years and which experience I am drawing on to make the point.
    I am following this 5e thread on the 5e forum.
    D&Done isn't yet published.
    From the PHB, Psyren.
    This is Reliable Talent.
    Reliable Talent
    By 11th level, you have refined your chosen skills until they approach perfection. Whenever you make an ability check that lets you add your proficiency bonus, you can treat a d20 roll of 9 or lower as a 10.
    That is what I was talking about. That is the end of Tier 2/Start of Tier 3, and that is what I referred to and you responded about something else.

You moved the goal posts. So I correctly asked you not to.

That we share common ground on the impending change meeting our sense of "where it fits better" is to the good.
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2024-05-16 at 10:27 PM.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society