View Single Post

Thread: Tengu's Final Fantasy

1. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Tengu's Final Fantasy

Jacob

oh great .. my boots are going to be ruined

"Oh hi ... eeuh ... <scratches his head> ... eeuh ... Sebastian! yeah that's it. yeah never been good with names ..."

"I don't know if they'd rig the door. such bombs might kill people ... playing along and getting the key might be the best idea I guess. I wonder whats with the hole though: I think it either spits mud, or it shoots an arrow thingy when we try and get the key ...

Jacob goes to the hole and examines it (he's not standing right in front of it though ...). If he doesn't see anything special, he tries moving his hand quick in front of it (if its something like a electric eye/arrow trap, that he triggers it without getting hit).
    Last edited by qube; 2007-05-19 at 02:59 AM.
    Yes, tabaxi grappler. It's a thing

RFC1925: With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.
    Alucard (TFS): I do things. I take very enthusiastic walks through the woods
    Math Rule of thumb: 1/X chance : There's about a 2/3 of it happening at least once in X tries
    Actually, "(e-1)/e for a limit to infinitiy", but, it's a good rule of thumb