Quote Originally Posted by BoneLord View Post
It looks to me like Parson wants any survivors to report that Leeroy Jenkins was in fact leading the charge. Why he is doing this I'm not sure of. I think he just wants to give some cunfusing and misleading intel to the the Coalition. Since they already have limited intel on the battlefield, and presumably limited manpower/ability to process intel, this can create a minor disruption in Ansom's plans and leave him unsure of Wnda's true power. (*Ansom wonders if she can really ressurect the warlords or just uncroak them?)
I think he was just amusing himself with the "Leeroy Jenkins" battle cry (from the (in)famous video where the name originated).

On Jillian and the Gwiffons: She's clearly one of the most powerful units on Ansom's side. Gwiffon's are also apparently powerful, since a Gwiffon bite made a Blue Dwagon cry out in pain and enabled Jillian to kill it. But the blues are not the most powerful Dwagons, and Jillian was immediately captured after killing that one blue Dwagon (with assistance). Against an entire flight of Dwagons, I don't think she's going to do and more than she's already done. But it is impressive that she can survive a claw and a bite from a red Dwagon. (Look at the last panel)
Obviously, the dwagons captured her alive on purpose -- if they wanted to croak her, it would have been trivial (just dropping her from that height would presumably be sufficient). As I noted before, that's a slight bit of flexibility in the "unled units must attack non-friendly adjacent units" rule.

On Archons: I doubt they are much more powerful than Dwagons. If the Arkendish (see post 7) can control Archons, and the Arkenhammer can control Dwagons, it seems unlikely to me that the Archons are any more powerful than Dwagons. Even if they can teleport, and probably throw lightning or something like that, they are probably only the second most powerful units in the game, and there appears to be only 3 of them in the battle.
I'm not sure that proves anything one way or another. It's reasonable to assume that Archons are pretty powerful, but we don't know exactly how they compare to dwagons.