View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 55, Page 49

1. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 55, Page 49

Quote Originally Posted by BoneLord View Post
    On Archons: I doubt they are much more powerful than Dwagons. If the Arkendish (see post 7) can control Archons, and the Arkenhammer can control Dwagons, it seems unlikely to me that the Archons are any more powerful than Dwagons. Even if they can teleport, and probably throw lightning or something like that, they are probably only the second most powerful units in the game, and there appears to be only 3 of them in the battle.
    Hmm... If the Charlie's Archons can teleport,
    Spoiler
    Show
    then Hamster's plan could be in trouble. The main problem is the large amount of resources committed to this plan. The Archons zap back, break through the outside wall, and take out a far-too-large number of dwagons. One or two archons may be killed in the attack, but Parson knows that the loss of that many dwagons is a critical failure.

He would expect to be fired. However, the tool would be overjoyed. Two archons down! Whoot! I'm now down to 1/3 of my dwagons, but woot again!. Silly fool.
    Last edited by kabbor; 2007-05-24 at 11:09 PM.
    Verigated Opinionator of the Polls Fan Club
    To do a spoiler, surround it in spoiler tags like this:[spoiler]Darth Vadar is Skywalker's Father[/spoiler]. To show someone else how to do a spoiler, use noparse tags like this: [noparse][spoiler]Miko will stay Dead[/spoiler][/noparse]. To show someone else how to demonstrate spoiler tags, use multiple noparse tags like this [noparse][noparse][spoiler]Recursion is like recursion, only shorter[/spoiler][/noparse][/noparse]