View Single Post

Thread: What anime..

1. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: What anime..

Depend on what you want really. But whatever what happens dont watch the english version of an anime, its just really lame especially the english version of Naruto...he never even said «Believe it» in the japanese version! Anyway, if you want humour then I recommend Ranma, I find it really hilarious and sexy too but I gotta admit its one of those series that go downhill, the two last seasons are just dumb. Mabuaroha is also really cool. It manage to be really funny, sexy and sad at the same time!

If you want action then there is lots of choice but I recommend One piece, Bleach or Naruto. Those three got the best fights I ever saw. In Naruto, the characters are also really cool, they are so different that you are bound to have many favorites characters and some that you really hate (most of the time, thats Sasuke...there is not lots of people who like emo like him). But whatever what you do: Stay away from the fillers! I gotta say that One piece is the opposite of Ranma, the series keep getting better and better...but that also means that the old episode are kinda lame and have almost no action (it started more as a comedy then anything else) but its worth watching them just to understand the new episode. Bleach got great swordfight but once again: Stay away from the fillers!

Now if you are a fan of science-fiction then Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist and Gundam wings are must! I prefer Trigun, especially since I like Vash a lot, hes the greatest good guy ever. You can watch that series 4 or 5 times and it never gets old. Full Metal Alchemist is great because you never know which side you want to win. Pretty much everyone is evil, or as done evil, and you never know who is right and who is wrong until the very end. And gundam wings got giant robot and who doesnt like giant robot?

If you like horror movies, watch Hellsing...NOW! Enough said.

If you like an anime (or a webcomic ) because of the great characters then Inuyasha or Naruto (yes him again). They are both full of antihero, good guys, people you love to hate and well-developped characters. But the big problem I got with Inuyasha is that everyone seems invincible, cant they stay dead????

If you like romance with a bit of hentai, well, FDL already mentionned some of the best.

Cowboy Beebop and Record of lodoss war are also great.
    Last edited by Querzis; 2007-06-12 at 09:59 PM.
    In memory of lord Shojo