Above

"She'll be fine. Ronner!" A short, thin man runs over to the woman. "Take Mirella back to the townhouse. Look after her, she's had a scare." Her hand absently strokes the girl's hair.

"Yes'm. I'll make sure she's safe at home."

The man leads the girl away, and the woman turns back to Chaim. "I've taken care of it. Now where did you say they are?"

She ses the expression on his face and laughs musically, blushing slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry; you must think I'm cruel to send her off like that. Actually, she was begging to go home right before they pulled you up. Poor girl was quite upset, and being back among familiar things will certainly settle her. We, however, have a job to do. I'm just so used to making sure that things get done in good order, that I acted immedately. Please forgive my brusqueness. I'd certainly hate it if those poor folks perished because we all stood around. Come, show me where you think they are."

"My name's Ferah. You're very conscientious, to be so concerned for the welfare of others. It's an admirable trait, and rubs off on others."

[If Chaim accedes to her company:]
As soon as Chaim indicates a direction, they set off at a quick pace.