View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 62 - Page 56

1. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 62 - Page 56

Awesome and awesome.

I'm looking at something I"m not sure if anyone's pointed out yet.

Let's assume that each hex contains only three Dwagons and that the "weak" hex is weak because it's total unit strength is lower than the others.

That means that somewhere out there is a stack of six Dwagons Ansom doesn't even know exist.

Ansom's about to drive to the center of the Party Platter because he thinks he can re-croak three of Stanley's warlords. I have the distinct feeling that his future is going to be far worse then we may think. When he hits that center hex, he's going to be low on move, mostly ringed by Dwagons, and there's going to be a huge stack coming in very hot.

And Parson will have the whole armada of "A" Dwagons fully healed and able to hit the ambush point, too.

EDIT: Nevermind all that. I took a good look at the battle map - at least what I could see of it, and each of the other hexes have 4 or more Dwagons in each one.

My eyes aren't the greatest, but from what I can see, here's the count. From the hex closest to the column and moving clockwise: 6,5,4,3,4,5 (24 total). That's a pretty standard layout if you expect an attack from the front.
    Last edited by JazzManJim; 2007-06-19 at 11:34 PM.