View Single Post

Thread: Streets of Atalya Volume Two: Tentacles

1. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Streets of Atalya Volume Two: Tentacles

Vodette

Still quite red in the face, she takes several steps back in her eyes glaring at everybody in turn.

I have done NOTHING wrong, and I will not accept him saying I have blood lust. I haven't shown anything like it. I like fighting, yes. It's what I know. But I have yet to ATTACK ANYTHING BEFORE IT HAS ATTACKED US. If Dai would be able to open his eyes and get down of his damn pedestal that he's ever so happy to sit on and look down upon all of us, then maybe he would realize that. If he wants to leave, fine! I haven't had any problems with you, Dai, before this. Frankly, I have no damn idea how this came about. Maybe you're cracking under the stress, I don't know. Whatever it is, I know that I don't deserve any of it. If you're saying that killing Crush was blood lust, well if you call fending off some underdark creature as it tries to attack you or eat your brain, then yes I have blood lust. That is something I wouldn't feel ashamed about because that is actually called defending yourself. And these people are my friends, which is why I am going to stay with them. They're yours too, so I guess the ability to read people that you're bragging about is actually s***.

Vodette stops for a moment, breathing very heavily. Her voice was raised to shouting several times during her 'speech'. She's now struggling to regain herself.

They want you to stay with us. So I am willing to put aside whatever problems we have and just work together.
    Last edited by boxboy582; 2007-06-28 at 11:24 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Failyn Sunswift, Human Monk
    Init +7 HP 40/40 Bloodied 20 Healing Surge 10 (0 used /7)
    AC 23 Fort 18 Reflex 22 Will 17 Speed 6
    Str 16 (+3) Con 10 (0) Dex 20 (+5) Int 8 (-1) Wis 13 (+1) Cha 10 (0)

Spoiler
    Show
    If all the world is a stage....I want better lighting.

Nobody suspects the penguin
    Both avatars by Ceika