Kuven ignores the comments from the warforged. He has pretty much ignored Wrench since after he spoke. He leaves Wrench to his activities and heads back into the house when Butch leaves. The farm is in pretty good shape, but there are signs of stress on the barn and some fences. Weither that was due to it's closeness to the border during the war, or just wear and tear from animals is hard to determine. The farmhouse itself is a two story building with windows that could be used as elevated firing positions coving the main path down to the house. The land is pretty clear in the surrounding area, so visibility isn't a problem except for an approach that used the barn for cover. If anything, that is the one flaw that Wrench can see.

Butch explains the situation to Cecil as the rest of the group heads back to the farmhouse. Butch sees to caring for the animals as the rest head into the house and the cool shade it provides. As they enter, they can see that the house is well kept and nicely decorated. A few girls are cleaning off the table as a woman is scrubbing the used dishes to clean them for the guests. Kuven greets the group as they enter and extends his hand towards Cecil. "I guess your Cecil. Please come in. I'm Kuven, and this is my wife Ilanna. Please have a seat."

As Nadeem and Azmirith enter, Kuven sees their wounds. "Looks like your friend wasn't kidding about the bandits. Sugar, why don't you go get some fresh bandages and some hot water for these folk here" The eldest girl runs off to the back of the house in search of her father's request. As she does, Kuven starts to prepare some meat, bread, and cheese for each of the group. He sets each plate down at the table while Ilanna brings some water for each person. Kuven then sits down at the head of the table and looks at Cecil. "So, I hear your looking to start a trade route for the mighty house Orien? I'll tell you up front that I'm not too keen on the idea of letting other people trample all over my grounds. I guess what I'm saying is that if I am to even consider doing this it had better be well worth my while. Understand?""

While Kuven is talking, his daughter returns and approaches Azmirith. "Sir, If I may?" She says as she starts to replace his bandages with fresh ones. She then will ask Nedeem the same question before tending to him.