View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 65, Page 59

1. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 65, Page 59

So its possible that the 2 stacks next to the dead 3-stack each contain half the A dwagons being prevented from attacking the bats by an attendant warlord. Half the A dwagons coupled with 4 healthy B dwagons might be enough to to whack Ansoms group if they attack it. Depends how hurt the A dwagons actually are, among other things.
    i doubt Parson would risk putting the wounded dwagons in the stacks neighboring the 3 dwagons... Part of Parson's plan was to minimize losses and those A-Dwagons are heavily wounded... Ansom more than likely does have enough move to atleast attack one of the stacks next to the three dead ones, and considering Ansom thought those forces were enough to take out the A-Dwagons, i doubt three more fresh ones would make a large difference... win or loose the fight, Parson would suffer some heavy losses from that encounter

More than likely, the A-dwagons are probably a few Hex's away from the B Dwagons... close enough that they can attack the column again, but far enough that Ansom's scouts would first run into the B Dwagons, before thinking to look furthar away to see them; and probably far enough that out of the troops Ansom didn't bring with him, only a very few could reach them... I think one possibility is Ansom using whatever scouts he has with move left to look for the A-dwagons, and might send Jillian, the archons and whatever fliers he has left after them (he still as them in reserve... though it's unknown if they are close enough to atack whereever the dwagons are really hiding since we don't know where they are)... assuming he thinks they can handle it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Why does everyone think the guy in on the carpet is Ansom? (I've only gotten to page two so if someone posted this before me...)

Anyway, he says, "For the King!" which means I don't think he is Ansom.
    One, he is using the Arken Pliers, two, Ansom is not the King he is a Prince... On the Bio page it says that he is the Chief Warlord to King Stately
    Last edited by slayerx; 2007-07-01 at 08:48 AM.