Quote Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Just a thought: While I don't think it'll be a problem because most of the avatarists are cool with what you do with the avatar once you're given permission to use it, shouldn't we still be getting permission from our respective artists before doing this? I know the Crowd in the Playground got locked the first time because people didn't originally gain permission, and in case one of the artists who doesn't know about this sees one of their avatars on someone else, we want to spare either the artist or user the embarassment of accidentally making this an issue.

Back to your regularly scheduled chaos.
Yeah, I had thought about this. After we get everyone's avatars together in the pool, I'm gonna have everyone check with the artists to make sure it's okay.

However, now that it's been brought up, may as well set you guys to work on it. PM the owner of your avatar and get their permission to loan the avatar to someone else. I imagine they'll want something in the sigs of the person borrowing the sig so that they still get credit. Something like "(Name of Artist) avatar on loan from (Name of loaner)" Who knows though, just check with your artist. (Poor artists...50 PMs in the same day...heheh...I feel really sorry for Ceika)

Oh, and Emerald, I sigged it. Took out some other unnecessary stuff.