Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
And also, that someone would develop a crush on Amotis is hardly surprising. He is, after all, awesome. But... well... why is it that the disconnect happened at Amotis' gender, and not at me?
I didn't get this when I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
Why would his posting more in FB than I do have anything to do with it? I'm not asking why he has the crushes, I'm asking why the awkwardness is springing from his use of an 'incorrect' gender symbol, instead of that fact that he's in a relationship?
I don't get a lot from this either.
Amotis is the one supposed to be in a relationship? Well, that's the first time I've known or thought about it...See, I don't know if it's relevant, as the concept of crush is generally one-sided.

@Ego: It has a lot to do with the fact that gender isn't strictly binary, and a person may find they identify more with the 'other' gender than they do with their physical one... hypothetically, at any rate.
Well, gender IS binary, at least biologically. I understand your point(s) here, but then the whole point of having a gender is lost. Don't know what the idea of having one was in the first place, because suddenly something as simple of knowing the gender of your interlocutor seems to be a crazy proposition in this forums.

Heh...You know? I don't want to annoy or bother anyone here...I'm getting kinda tired of the subject I brought myself to this thread... :p I think I'm going to take some time off these forums because it's turning kinda uncomfortable and well, tiresome...

I don't think my absence would be noticed, anyway, I'm the first person to admit I'm not a very good contributor to this community, in any way. Though I do like being here... :s