Quote Originally Posted by Etheric View Post
I do wonder if foolomancers can make illusions of units as well, in which case the other alternitive is ansom is cloaked and there is again nothing in the centre hex as I stated above. ALso if they can cloak units and make illusions then there is no way to know units have been cloaked.
This has been discussed. Someone pointed out that the illusionary units they use to populate the board back at Stanley's tower are not very realistic; they would have to do a lot better than that in the field. And let's face it: in magic it is a lot easier to hide something than to make a convincing illusion that something is present when it is not.

Fun. It is cool that we are back to where we were a few strips ago. ITS A TRAP, but is it a trap where there is nothing in the middle or where there is a stronger force than expected in the middle?
Charging into the center was a great tactical blunder. Ansom himself was probably within range of the real location of the wounded dwagons, but he just burned two more move and may not be any more. He did have the option of joining up with Jillian and the archons and assaulting the real wounded hex but that option might be unavailable, now. He is truly booped if he does not croak those warlords this turn. I still think his best option is to give the arkenpliers to Jillian--who should have enough move--and send her against the dwagons, with the gwiffons and archons supporting. As long as the warlords are re-croaked the pliers will not be lost.

Unless you really believe part 1 is almost over?, with what is frankly rather an anticlimatic ending.
If it ended on this strip I would agree. But it doesn't so I don't.