Elthan

A strange thing seems to occur with Elthan, as from his typical face of unconcern and melancholy takes the form of acid befitting a gnome priestess not long departed from.

"Don't lie Callos. He either comes in as he is, or we're all going to Oden Homms' instead. I'll not suffer this silliness of having to disguise him at every settlement we cross!", he snaps. For a moment, he stops and feels his heart beating, and his neck pulsing. Trinark has already put up with enough of this and there was no reason to put him though more suffering. It just made him angry that he had to go through with it.

Though he is used to feeling such a way, he is slightly surprised at having acted on it. Calming down, he explains, "I know that up north we were in quite a rush to reach the Iron Lord, and there was interest in avoiding explanation for the sake of speed and avoidance of harassment, but now that we are in a less pressing situation, I see little need to indignify and hide the man for a bunch of idiots with sticks up on a wall."