View Single Post

Thread: Gothmoor IC (purple)

1. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

Etsia:
    Spoiler
    Show

Oryic Smiled and nodded and led Etsia around a few shelvesand to a shelf with it's one side facing a table with a strange elf sitting in front of a large pile of books. Many of the books in the pile in front of him are written in Elvish, and the bindings have the word "north" scribed in them.
    "Here we are M'lady." Oryic points to a few books on the frozen north and the Spine of the World, the town of Mirabar and the Ice Mountains. many of the books he points to have spots next to them or near them, which tells you that copies are currently being read by someone in the library as well.

Orophen:
    Spoiler
    Show

You sit and scour through the book, as one of the libraries Acolytes you know as Orophen approaches the shelf of the books on the North and points out a few books you yourself have in front of you. the female is short, even in elf standards. Her leather belts for clothing, and random scraps of fur and leathers marks her for a wild elf. You've heard of her kind before from stories within your home, but never actually seen one of your wild cousins. But, knowing what you know of this strange city, with drow kising dwarves and humans hugging orcs, anything is possible.

Fistar:
    Spoiler
    Show

The huge armored human looks around for a moment, and then rubs his chin. Then after a moment, you can almost see the gears slowly turning as he looks down to you. "M'lord, I am well versed with the inner and outer workings of our grand empire. Gothmoor's common knowledge is taught to all who train and grow up here within these walls." He smiles broadly and raises his arms to motion to the city at large. "I can show you the books that have the same information, but I will be glad to answer any questions you may have, if I can, and will give my information freely."
    Last edited by Jeggred Von; 2007-07-17 at 01:31 PM.

Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress