Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
But are you factoring in that the dwagons aren't at 100% health? Combat tables don't tend to factor that in. They'd be losing units every round...

Not necessarily winning. They have advantages, yes, but don't count Parson out yet.
your not factoring quality. earlier 1 red dragon nailed jillians gryphon (assuming top gryphon) and dismounted and proceeded to capture her. Factoring out AOE spells,multi attacks, dodging, fact that the dragons don't die in one hit, Jillian is in a VERY VERY bad situtaion. I'm going to be generous and give jillian and her mount an attack so thats 9 attacks and assume that they knock out the warlord mounts. Thats brings it down to 10 dragons. Since it has been established one A dragon kills one gryphon and discounting AOE breath attacks (firebreath) thats 5 gryphons dead and with no mount we can eliminate jillian as well. that leaves archons who will then proceed to kill 3 more dragons. the dragons can then focus fire and eliminate the archons one by one. I always said in my posts number > quality here the dragons ahve numbers AND quality. Jillians groups is booped in my book.