Len strikes the helm of the suit of armor, and it tumbles away, breaking as it hits the stage a few times. Not a second later, the suit begins to lose balance. Fargrim immediately senses magic come to life from within, as if from nowhere. But, before he has a chance to give fair warning, it extends its arms, and catches an unprepared Len beneath it, as it plummits to the floor. Len is knocked prone by the armor, but is otherwise alright. The animated suit lies lifeless, the magic aura quickly dying.

Len, now on her back, spots a large, stuffed bag quickly descending from the rafters and directly towards where she lies. An high-pitched, oddly accented voice calls out, "It's curtains for you!!"

The curtains quickly close as the bag rushes to meet its target.

Len desperately tries to roll away, but the effort proves futile, and she is struck with the heavy sack (5 damage). The bag spills a bit after falling onto Len, and numerous props spread onto the stage beside it. The sack itself, while open, is still attached to a rope that extends upward.

Spoiler
Show
So, those on the stage are in darkness, as I didn't see Fargrim make any motions to actually get on-stage. Ritan, as well. Fargrim's spell still extends far enough for some to escape under the curtains, however, so you're not completely blind, either.

Anyway, I'd like everyone to roll initiative!

Sorry, there's a map, but due to some difficulties, I can't quite get it up yet. It has to be resized, etc, but I have to be off to work. I'll include it with my next post, should be tonight around midnight. I would have waited til then to make the post, but I felt I've already kept the wait long enough. Not that the map is all that important at this second, anyway.