View Single Post

Thread: DeepBlue's Vagabond - Act 1

1. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: DeepBlue's Vagabond - Act 1

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, I know I said around midnight - I was out a little later than I had expected. Anywho, here it is...

Spoiler
    Show
    Same tags as last time. That maroon-ish wall is the curtain, the lines to the left are the fake walls. The large circle: the well, the small circle: the bag, and the rectangle: the bookcase. The lines to the right (above and below Ritan and Fargrim) are, as you'd likely guess, steps. The bolded areas along the wall are doors.

Most of the group are quick to collect themselves once the danger is apparent - Harold quickly rushes behind the curtain, finding Len as she climbs to her feet. Nearby stands Flare, who was only a short distance away to begin with. The light that peered through as Harold entered quickly dims again, as there is no apparent way to keep the curtains open, and Fargrim has yet to move closer.

Harold's effort to pinpoint the voice is futile, as it seems to echo throughout the area. It can't be travelling too far, though.

As the group tries to reorganize, Ritan hesitates, but eventually draws his daggers.

There is then a dead silence.
    Last edited by Deepblue706; 2007-08-11 at 12:41 AM. Reason: ASDFGHJKL