View Single Post

Thread: Lilly's Lovely Random Banter #87

1. - Top - End - #982
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lilly's Lovely Random Banter #87

Wait, there's something about Kabuto. A girl I was dating didn't watch the show, saw a couple of chapters with Kabuto in them and said he was hot. This was before he was known to be a traitor (sorry if I spoiled someone, but I doubt there's anyone who watches Naruto who's seen less of it than I have).

Is it the gray hair? Is it the glasses? The slightly manlier built? The cool attitude?

@Yiel: Great job with the impersonating, I'm voting you for whatever acting category the come up with "in the playground" :p Also get well sooonn ^^

About anime, I don't think it's bad. There's crap, but I surprisingly can enjoy most of it, within the genres I like. Sometimes it's worse when it's trying to be serious and artsy and pretentious.

As for Naturo, it's actually pretty good, better than most people make it to be. It's not consistently good, but there are things that are very good. It's a classic example of genre that's pretty trodden and based on cliches...Some characters and plot developments are quite good for my taste. It's not my favorite, I started watching it to see what the fuss was all about, and i enjoy it. It's kinda overdramatic sometimes but meh.

@DR: Yay for parallel parking, the game of the kings ^^

@Seraph: Dunno, I kinda need to have seen a photo to engage stalk mode...I might try text-only. Any volunteers?
    Last edited by FdL; 2007-08-13 at 09:52 PM.