View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 72, page 66

1. - Top - End - #39
    Magnificent Boop in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 72, Page 66

Also, I'm a little troubled by how the game mechanics and unit strengths seem to fluctuate a lot depending on what's convenient for storytelling. I guess they'd have to, but still, wounded or not, it seems a little off to me that all those dragons could be "totally wiped out" just like that by a half a dozen units with just a single warlord.
    A lot depends on issues such as "Who gets first strike?" (Attacker? Defender? The side with the best warlords, and what if it's a tie?) and "Can a unit attack two targets at once?" (Apparently so; the purple dwagon does so in the initial attack on the back of the donut.)

Quote Originally Posted by One Skunk Todd View Post
    Which is kind of surprising considering (apparently) pretty much the rest of the Erf has allied in an army to take him out. :) Maybe he thinks they don't hate him, rather they're just jealous of his Arkentool.
    Well, see the Tool's own interpretation of the matter:

"I thought everyone in the world was coming to kill us."
    "That alone is a sign of greatness. When everyone is out to get you, you must be doing something right."
    Last edited by SteveMB; 2007-08-16 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Additional reply without double-post