Fizahn:

Hmmm... No. No. No. No... Hell. All these people look like they can chop my head off. I am not risking that for a couple gold. Fizahn remains quiet as the party is led off, to his embarrassment, in the exact opposite direction he had originally chosen. Wow. I see it now. How could I not see it before? Maybe, I'm subconsciously trying to avoid the pleading of our case. His mind quickly changes from these thoughts however, and he voices his doubts to his comrades. "I think this is a bad idea. I'm really hungry. We need food, and this guy is probably sleeping in a heavily guarded room. Perhaps we could adjourn to the nearest pub and actually make introductions?" Fizahn bows before the party. "I'm Fizahn. I believe I told most of you my name before. These are my friends Callos and Aeroz. This is Elthan." He indicates each of them as he says this and there is a considerable pause between Aeroz's name and Elthan's introduction. "Callos, Aeroz... Elthan, these are Dame," He points at Damien. "Half-elf, half- violent," Grynde is indicated. "Blasty ghoul killer," He motions toward Tryntha. "Brother Flies-a-lot," He gives a gesture to Tanner. The guy with big ears and an equally giant sword." He points at Faluil. "And Mrs. Almost-get-eaten-with-Achkby-and-Lissa." A brief gesticulation towards Desmona. "I believe I mentioned the beautiful and talented Anika already. You'll find her to be very familiar. Almost as if you've known her for a while."