Quote Originally Posted by SadisticFishing View Post
She doesn't have access to Combat Expertise. The Dervish is out of the question.
Ahh, forgot her 8 Int.
That can be managed. If you allow her to take her 4th level stat increase in Int and purchase a Headband of Intellect +4 she can then take Combat Expertise as her 6th level feat.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticFishing View Post
Tempest is better than it looks, as it never runs out of Dances and starts doing badly for no reason. +hit is incredible when you're TWFing, the spring attack isn't bad, +ac is good, et cetera.
You're right, it never starts doing badly because it ran out of dances, it never starts doing well. An additional +2 to hit only when weilding 2 weapons is nice but frankly it isn't much from 5 levels of prestige class for the 2WFighter.

If you want 2WF spring attack just take the Dual Attack feat with a decent prestige class (actually the Dual Strike feat is better because you don't have to use it with Spring Attack). Spring attack is a very limited ability unless you're a surplus fighter. I spring in and make my attack, springing away sucking AoO from the 2 enemies standing next to the person I attacked, and am now standing bo more than 25' away from them, at easy move/attack or charge for them, unless they instead attack the mage you've just left on the frontline.

+3 AC on a light armoured peson brings them upto Fullplate, if wearing a Mithral Brestpalte. Whoopedo. If AC was so good Sword and Board would be more popular. Sword and board can give you a +7 AC boost.

A True 2WF prestige class would give pounce ability, something useful to do with those low attack value itterative attacks that rarely hit. It could also give you bonus effects such as covered in the weapon style feats of CW.

Stephen