View Single Post

Thread: Artifact Hunters

1. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Default Even More fall to Stun attacks! Mira?

No-one except Providence is stunned, when Tevrier and Anduran snap out of the stunning and makes his way back to the Landing room. Likely Anduran doesn't grab Providence, and urges everyone to flee with him. He quickly moves into the stairs and to Valimar's body. It will take a moment to gather the body. Arha and Illanee are above him, Illanee is now showing concern for Raven, and wondering where he is.
    "Where's Raven?" Illanee screams out to Anduran knowing something is wrong.

A female figure will appear before Anduran between Arha and him. Arha will at first think it is Sharon, because of the red hair and robes, but it is someone else. A third woman with red hair! Only Anduran knows this person... Mira.

Arha now surrounded with company stares at the walls in rapt fascination. She seems to be reading them, disturbing the others around her.

Illanee looks in horror and confusion at Arha, then to Anduran, and then sprints down the stairs with bow ready. "Halt!" orders the mysterious wizard woman near Arha and Anduran. She discourages Illanee's retreat by creating a fire wall in her path. "We must spread out to defeat this thing. It will only pick us off all at once!" Illanee looks angrily at the firewall blocking the way down the stairs.

"#$@% you!"
    Illanee sighs, and then adds, "What is going on?"

"I don't know... but my partner is in danger. So are you if you go down there." The woman looks to Andruan, and scowls when she notices Arha looking in rapture at the walls without ill-effect. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Once again the terror in the darkness unleashes its awful mind blast!
    {Tevrier, Raven, Ramona, and Providence are now all stunned.
    Anduran, Sharon, Arha, Illanee, and mysterious woman are out of the Mind Blast area. Sonny is the only one in the area of the mind blast that is unaffected this round!}

End Round 1----------------------------------->
    Battle Notes:

DARK LADY: Sharon is of average intelligence, but could still place a fire-ball well enough on the 20 foot ceiling to hit no allies.

Round 2 would begin like this.....

Sonny pulls out his shuriken a thunks it into some fleshy body. It doesn't seem to pain it, and a short time later Sonny will see his normal shuriken fall from the darkness.

Sharon blasts the darkness, carefully placing her fireball so the edge of it engulfs the whole darkness. Unfortunately, {7+7} the fireball does nothing, and the darkness continues to pay Sharon little heed. It does seem to look curiously {if darkness could look} at Sonny, the one with the Artifact.

Round 2 has begun---------------------->
    {OOC- I will accept a couple retro's here, since the party is in such dire circumstances. Arha, Anduran, Illanee, and dead Valimar are on steps blocked by mysterious woman's wall of fire.}

Initiatives:
    Sonny 18+7 hp 37/38
    Sharon 19+3 {Paused????}
    Anduran 18+3
    Mysterious Woman
    Arha 14+7 hp 28/35
    Illanee
    ALL ON STAIRS

Mind Blaster on ceiling

Tevrier 12+2
    Raven 6+4 hp 20/49
    Ramona 7+2 hp 77/84
    Lady Providence- Pink Dragon lady
    All in red are stunned!
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-08-29 at 02:46 PM.