Quote Originally Posted by Mount View Post
I suspect that Jillian IS still acting under her compulsion from Wanda. (also, I don't think it's actually a spell, I think Wanda just couched it in that terminology because Stanley's too stoopid to understand it otherwise.)
If it's not actually a spell, what was Wanda doing at the end of page 30, and what's with the sparklies around Jillian's head on page 36?

That said, I think that there are aspects to Wanda's influence (i.e. the mundane psychological effects of conditioning Jillian to cultivate and exploit a submissive streak, the "Stockholm Syndrome" effect) that aren't going to just vanish with the breaking of the spell.

Yes, Jilly's stack is wiping out some dwagons, but if I am understanding the rules of combat properly, a unit can move up to its maximum allotment, and attack once (in whatever order you like -- including Parson's move/attack/move sequence).
Parson's raids destroyed about fifty siege units with attacks from 19 dwagons. Obviously, units can attack more than once per turn.