Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
Caskin

Caskin listens to Wrench detail some of the various items he is able to produce, and is suitably impressed. When he begins to wax on the topic of magical signatures and related concepts, he politely listened attentively and quietly. He was unlikely to learn anything new on this topic, but there was always a chance. But not this time. His perspective was more mundane than his own, more academic, but that wasn't a surprise. Warforged minds are generally geared that way; some say, literally.

When he finally finishes, Caskin says, "Excellent. Actually, I'm looking to ensure I have a replacement for one of my favorite toys." He produces from his belt, a small carved wooden stick, and says, "Prestidigitation. A very simple spell, but I find it comforting to have it available. Very utilitarian. This one has plenty of energy left, but I'll need a replacement eventually." As quickly as he brandished it, the wand was slipped back into one of the row of narrow cylindrical sheaths built into his belt.

"Let's talk more later, when things settle down a bit," he says amiably.
Wrench

While Azmirith goes about his business, and Wrench waits for Cecil to give the order for the rest of them to move out, he chats idly with Caskin. "I bet that is quite handy. I must ask though, how do you activate it? Are you particularly skilled with activating magical items, or do you have a natural ability to cast that spell, which allows you to use any wand?"

{OOC: Do you active via UMD or do you have the spell on your spell list?"}