Quote Originally Posted by Girl Wonder View Post
So I guess Rob and Jamie get the best and worst of both worlds. They get to have regular zingers/splash panels/little dramatic cliffhangers AND get to have a work, at the end, that will be eminently readable (probably even more so) once it is compiled into a coffee-table book, more readable than a lot of other webcomics out there.
I had noticed that, the strip flows nicely when reading it from the start, but I'm starting to feel I need closure. Unless Wanda gets full control of Jillian like if she were a puppet, it seems Ansom will save some siege. This means a bunch of strips have yet to come. Fight in the tunnels, the army of crap golems, siege against the walls, entering the city, rushing to the citadel, Parson last stand in the tower or something. Worst of all, Jill and Ansom will be making out all the time. We are talking about many tens of pages.

The waiting would be ok were it not for this impeding doom over Parson's and Wanda's heads. They'll lose, while evening the odds a little, until nearly the end. Parson will collect a series of small "victories" but never decisive. Here, with a bit of luck, he could have defeated the invading army. It's going to be like this, frustrating for those of us on Parson's side, until the end. It will be ok when it's over, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by ag30476 View Post
Wait...psychic senses activated...your'e...you're down south...state begins with V....you post about once every other day...you joined some sort of online community in May..the 14th...
You on the other hand are somehow protected against our psychic powers, I can only see that you've join May 27th.