View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 77, page 71

1. - Top - End - #369
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 77, page 71

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    First of all: that should be whomever. You can replace "who/m/ever he wants" in that sentance with "him or her" and it would still be gramatically correct. Sorry for being a grammar nazi, but who/whom is one of those things that is like loose/lose, 'cept a bit less noticable because the words sound so similar. But gramatically, the difference is like using he/she where him/her should have been used.

Edit: Dragons? They're called Dwagons.

Anyway, I personally like the tension and plot twists; those are the reasons that One Piece is my favorite anime/manga series (the original japanese version: the majority of the english versions out are sub par... to put it lightly). I can wait for the next pages to come out, I don't want to, but I can.

I can honestly say that while there are ways the story could go that I would enjoy reading very much, and while I could be slightly disapointed that the story is not going in the way that I think would be the most interesting, I would not complain about it. After all: this is Rob's and Jamie's story, not mine.
    Oooh! Oooh! I can play too! Bolded words are misspelled or incorrect case! :)

That's *tallies on fingers...* 7 unique instances! How many points is that?

Seriously guys, this is a really silly game because it just causes us to spend more time obsessing over finding imperfect spelling and grammar in each others' posts rather than debating the message.

Edit: Unless... unless... you were being so subtly ironic that I didn't detect it at first. Nitpicking such an obscure detail and then making so many obvious spelling/case errors in your own post. If so, bravo sir. Bravo.
    Last edited by Zelig the Liar; 2007-09-15 at 04:23 AM.